Gerber Suspension Multitool

 Next on the list is the Gerber Suspension multitool. Gerber makes some great products and the Suspension is no different. This is a cool little multitool. It has about the same tools as the Leatherman Wave except for a full size file and interchangeable screwdriver bits. The tools also lock in place on the Suspension. I picked this one up at Wal-Mart for $28 so don't expect top notch quality in this multitool. It makes a great EDC tool but I don't think I would rely on this particular Gerber as my primary multitool. My favorite feature of the Suspension is the spring loaded pliers. It makes working with them a breeze. Overall this is a good multitool that will definitely stay in my collection.
Closed Length: 4"
Overall Length: 6"
Weight: 8.9 oz
MSRP: $29

No comments:

Post a Comment