EDC Entry #12

This next Entry is from Kyle N.:

Here is my EDC/Pocket Dump:

SOF-T tourniquet

ITS Tactical/ Zulu Nylon Gear EDC trauma kit pouch with: QuikClot Combat Gauze (Z-fold), SWAT-T tourniquet, black nitrile gloves, duct tape

Suunto Core All Black Military

ITS Tactical "remember the fallen" memorial band

"Tacbands" OD paracord wristband with S-Biner

Oakley SI M-Frames with Strike lens

Keys: Inova flashlight, car key, Res-Q-Me, range key, house key

Spec Ops T.H.E. wallet

iPhone 4S with Otterbox Defender case

Papermate pen

Zippo lighter

Leatherman Wingman

Spyderco/Shivworks P'Kal

Benchmade Griptillian 550

Fenix LD10 flashlight

Shomer-Tec polymer handcuff key

Bogota Entry set (the best picks I own, hands down)

Micro Escape Tool (handcuff shim, small saw blade)

Shellback Tactical Cobra Riggers Belt

Summary:

I carry all of these item to help me in my day to day life, and some for those "just-in-case" scenarios. The trauma kit is in  my EDC because it isn't much bigger than my wallet and it can be the difference between life or death. Not only is it good for an active shooter situation when EMS can't be there to help, but also for vehicle accidents and other trauma situations. I was skeptical about buying the Suunto , but after using it for a while I have found that it's great watch, and it never leaves my wrist. I made the paracord bracelet with the S-Biner because it would be more useful than a buckle if taken apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment