EDC Entry #13

This next entry comes from Travis S.:


  • Keys
  • Black diamond locking carabiner
  • Gerber Dime
  • G-Shock Riseman
  • Chapstick
  • 550 cord bracelet
  • Slim wallet Saddelback leather
  • iPhone 4s in Magpul case
  • Smith & Wesson tactical pen with glass breaker and ferro rod
  • Foursevens Preon 1
  • Leatherman Wave w/ bit kit
  • Leatherman case that allows for horizontal carry, holds preon 1 and bit kit
  • Ruger LCP
  • DeSantis pocket holster
  • Half Spear Gold Dot hollowpoints half regular ball
  • Spare magazine in REI pouch that carries horizontally
  • Foursevens Preon 2
  • Spyderco Delica 4
  • Crossbreed Instructors Belt
  • Leatherman Style
  • Forgot to add in the photo but i always have Oakley sunglasses and a 1.5 liter Nalgene bottle full of water

I started carrying gear with the original leatherman wave and over the years have found more and more things to add to it. Lots of things are duplicated and some would call it overkill but I like the capabilities these tools give. I love the g-shock watch, it is solar powered and has an altimeter and a thermometer. Sometimes I'll use a mountain smith fanny pack if I'm running or cycling to get most things out of my pockets. I started using a slim wallet so I can fit it and the iPhone in the same pocket comfortably, freeing up the other pocket for the pistol. I have a S&W Shield I often carry IWB but find I carry the LCP much more frequently as pocket carry is so easy. Carrying the Leatherman and spare magazine horizontally behind the hips is really comfortable, I often forget they are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment